Well, you don’t have to have a sense of humour around here, but it definitely helps!
I am looking to recruit some party people to run fun-filled birthday parties for children. To do this job you need to be three things:
Happy … helpful … hardworking.
If you have those three things, you are off to a good start. If you have some or all of the following, then that makes it even better:
- Enthusiasm for working with children of all ages
- Kind, caring and sensitive to differing needs and circumstances
- A creative mind
- An ability to lead
- Staying cool, calm and collected while under pressure
- Superb customer service skills
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Good at washing up
- Love penguins
- Love chocolate
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
If it does, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me how you meet the criteria above, and then we can go from there!